|TheRide light rail station|
Belleview station, looking north.
|Location||4855 S. Quebec Street
|Owned by||Regional Transportation District|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Bicycle facilities||12 racks, 12 lockers|
|Opened||November 17, 2006|
Belleview station is an island platformed RTD light rail station in Denver, Colorado, United States. Operating as part of the E, F and R lines, the station was opened on November 17, 2006, and is operated by the Regional Transportation District. This is the primary station serving the Denver Technological Center. The station features a public art installation of a geometric pattern of roadway reflectors entitled Thunder over the Rockies through its pedestrian tunnel. It was created by Richard Elliott and dedicated in 2006.
- "Alphabetical park-n-Ride List". Regional Transportation District. Archived from the original on 17 September 2010. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- Leib, Jeffrey (November 21, 2006). "A rail easy commute SE line's regular service debuts smoothly". The Denver Post. p. A1.
- "RTD: Southeast Corridor" (PDF). Regional Transportation District. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- "Light rail system map". Regional Transportation District. Archived from the original on 22 September 2010. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- "art-n-Transit: A rider's guide to public art on RTD's transit system, Southeast Corridor". Regional Transportation District. Retrieved September 27, 2010.
|This tram-, streetcar-, or light rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Colorado train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Denver-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|