|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Tony Caterina|
|• Total||0.51 km2 (0.20 sq mi)|
|Elevation||663 m (2,175 ft)|
|• Density||1,841.2/km2 (4,769/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||-11%|
According to the 2001 federal census, residential development of the neighbourhood was substantially complete by 1960 in Canada with almost one residence in four (22.1%) of all residences built by the end of World War II. One residence in eight (12.5%) of all residences are newer residences built between 1961 and 2001.
The most common type of residence in the neighbourhood, according to the 2005 municipal census, is the single-family dwelling. These account for nineteen out of every twenty (96%) of all the residences in the neighbourhood. Four percent of the residences are rented apartments in low-rise buildings with fewer than five stories. There was one triplex in the neighbourhood, accounting for the remaining 1% of all residences. Four out of every five (76%) of all residences are owner-occupied, with only one residence in four being rented.
There are two schools in the neighbourhood, Bellevue Elementary School and Eastglen High School. Both are operated by the Edmonton Public School System.
A short distance to the west of the neighbourhood along 112 Avenue is Commonwealth Stadium, home to the Edmonton Eskimos football team. Located next to Commonwealth Stadium is the Stadium LRT station. Concordia University College is located just to the west of Bellevue in the adjoining neighbourhood of Virginia Park.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Bellevue had a population of  a -11% change from its 2009 population of 1,055. With a land area of 0.51 km2 (0.20 sq mi), it had a population density of 1,841.2 people/km2 in 2012.939 living in 516 dwellings,
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 3, 2014. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 4, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "Bellevue Community League". Bellevue Community League. Retrieved October 7, 2017.
- Kuban, Ron (2005). Edmonton's Urban Villages: The Community League Movement. University of Alberta Press. ISBN 9781459303249.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.