Bellevue High School (Ohio)
|Bellevue High School|
200 Oakland Avenue
|School district||Bellevue City School District|
|Color(s)||Red and Gray|
|Athletics conference||Sandusky Bay Conference|
Bellevue High School is a public high school in Bellevue, Ohio. It is the only high school in the Bellevue City School District. Athletic teams are known as the Redmen and Lady Redmen. A long time member of the Northern Ohio League (1944-2017), Bellevue joined the Sandusky Bay Conference in 2017. The current building was built in 1962.
- Boys Basketball – 1945 
- Boys Baseball – 1985 
- Boys Cross Country – 1984, 1985 
- Girls Cross Country – 1987
- Brittany Binger (Class of 2005) - Playboy Playmate of the Month, June 2007
- Arthur F. Gorham (Class of 1932) - Led paratroopers of the 82nd Airborne Division during the invasion of Sicily during World War II; twice awarded the Distinguished Service Cross
- Vice Admiral John W. Greenslade (Class of 1895) - Vice Admiral & U.S. Commander of the Pacific-Southern Naval Coastal Frontier during World War II 
- Christi Paul (Class of 1987) - News Anchor on HLN
- Brad Snyder (Class of 2000) - The 2003 Mid-American Conference Baseball Player of the Year, a NCAA Division I All-American, and Outfielder in Chicago Cubs minor
- "Bellevue High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 12, 2019.
- Yappi. "Yappi Sports Basketball AAA". Archived from the original on 13 January 2007. Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- Yappi. "Yappi Sports Baseball". Archived from the original on 8 March 2007. Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association Web site". Archived from the original on 31 December 2006. Retrieved 2006-12-31.
- Patrick Clancey. "The Official Chronology of the US Navy in World War II: Appendix I - Principle Civilian Officials and Naval Officers in Command". Archived from the original on 20 April 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-17.
- Bellevue City Schools. "Bellevue Halls of Excellence". Archived from the original on 21 April 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-17.