Bellevue Medical Center
|Bellevue Medical Center|
North Facade of the Bellevue Medical Center
|Location||Qanater Zubayda- Mansouriyeh, Mansourieh, Metn District, Lebanon|
|Hospital type||General, University, teaching|
|Affiliated university||Université Saint-Joseph, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik, Lund University|
|Standards||Lebanese private hospitals accreditation, JCI|
Bellevue Medical Center (Arabic: مستشفى ومركز بلفو الطبي, BMC) founded in July 2009, is a general hospital located in Mansourieh, Lebanon. It offers healthcare services in many specialties. The hospital has a capacity of 130 beds within its eight floors. Bellevue Medical Center is a Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and Planetree certified hospital.
Departments and services
Bellevue Medical Center provides Medical treatment services in the following specialties:
- Emergency Care
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Infectious diseases
- Intensive Care Unit
- Internal Medicine
- In-Vitro Fertility
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
As well, it has the following clinical services:
- Outpatient Clinics
- Psychotherapy & Counseling
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Sleep Clinic
- Smoking Cessation Clinic
- Vein Clinic
In addition, BMC has:
- Maternity Center offering all prenatal, peri-natal, and post-natal services.
- Adolescent Clinic addressing from psychosocial problems such as; eating disorders, addictions, growth and reproductive issues, skin conditions, sleep problems, anxiety, ... to general health
- Training Center providing training and education about various medical topics to and from healthcare professionals.
In 2017, Bellevue Medical Center became affiliated with Planetree that draws the principles on the patient centered care approach.
BMC received the Joint Commission International accreditation, for patient safety and quality for healthcare, in October 2012 becoming one of three Lebanese hospitals to meet JCI standards and it was renewed in 2015.
In march 2014, Bellevue Medical Center won the ‘Quality Improvement and Patient Safety’ Award at the MedHealth MENA Congress and was nominated for the green hospital award.
As well, on March 2017, Bellevue Medical Center was accredited with HACCP certification for food safety.
Bellevue Medical Center is awarded the Best Health Operator of the year 2017 by “International Finance Magazine”. In June 2018, Bellevue was the first hospital in Lebanon to get the Planetree gold certification.
Located on the eastern bank of the Beirut River in the Mansourieh's Qanater Zubayda region, Bellevue Medical Center overlooks an ancient Roman aqueduct known to locals as Qanater Zubayda (Zubayda's Arches). It is 5 minutes away from Mkalles roundabout and 15 minutes away from downtown beirut.
- Map, Google. "Bellevue Medical Center". Retrieved 2017-07-19.
- Meed, Middle East Business Intelligence. "Bellevue Medical Center, Saint Joseph's University's Faculty of Medicine sign affiliation agreement". Archived from the original (organization) on 2010-07-19. Retrieved 2017-07-19.
- LAU, School of Nursing. "Clinical Affiliates" (organization). Archived from the original on 2017-07-19. Retrieved 2017-07-19.
- Syndicate of Hospitals in Lebanese. "Bellevue Medical Center". Retrieved 2010-12-25.
- "JCI accredited organizations". Joint Commission. Retrieved November 28, 2012.
- "Bellevue Medical Center wins the 'Quality Improvement and Patient Safety' Award at the MedHealth MENA Congress". ameinfo. Retrieved August 7, 2017.
- "International Finance Magazine Awards, Financial Awards 2017, Best Health Operator of the Year". International Finance. Retrieved January 1, 2018.
- BUPA. "Bellevue Medical Center". Archived from the original (organization) on 2012-11-28. Retrieved 2010-12-25.