|North Arm Bellingen River, North Arm Bellinger River|
|Open/trained mature wave dominated, barrier estuary|
|State||New South Wales|
|IBRA||NSW North Coast|
|District||Mid North Coast|
|Local government area||Bellingen|
|- left||Hydes Creek, Woods Creek (New South Wales), Never Never River|
|- right||Boggy Creek|
|Source||Great Dividing Range|
|- location||below Point Lookout, near Ebor|
|- elevation||1,150 m (3,773 ft)|
|Mouth||Tasman Sea, South Pacific Ocean|
|- location||east of Urunga|
|- elevation||0 m (0 ft)|
|Length||109 km (68 mi)|
|Depth||1.8 m (6 ft)|
|Volume||14,442 m3 (510,014 cu ft)|
|Basin||1,100 km2 (425 sq mi)|
|Area||8.2 km2 (3 sq mi)|
|National Parks||New England NP, Bellinger River NP|
|Website: NSW Environment and Heritage webpage|
Course and features
Bellinger River rises below Point Lookout within the Great Dividing Range, southeast of Ebor, and flows in a meandering course generally east, joined by four tributaries including Never Never River, before reaching its mouth at the Tasman Sea of the South Pacific Ocean, east of Urunga. The river descends 1,150 metres (3,770 ft) over its 109 kilometres (68 mi) course.
- "Bellinger River". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Roy, P. S; Williams, R. J; Jones, A. R; Yassini, I; et al. (2001). "Structure and Function of South-east Australian Estuaries". Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. 53: 351–384. doi:10.1006/ecss.2001.0796.
- "Map of Bellinger River, NSW". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Bellinger River Emydura (Emydura macquarii) Recovery Plan". NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service. Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities. ISBN 0-731-36367-1. Retrieved 12 December 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bellinger River.|
- "Bellinger River & Coffs Harbour catchments" (map). Office of Environment and Heritage. Government of New South Wales.