Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bellingham may refer to:
- Bellingham, Tasmania, coastal hamlet in Northern Tasmania
- Bellingham, London, neighbourhood and electoral ward in the London Borough of Lewisham
- Bellingham, Northumberland, village
- Bellingham, Massachusetts, a town in Norfolk County
- Bellingham (CDP), Massachusetts, a census-designated place within the town
- Bellingham, Minnesota, a city in Lac qui Parle County
- Bellingham, Washington, a city in Whatcom County
- Bellingham Bay, bay in Washington
- Bellingham (surname)
- Bellingham baronets, three baronetcies created for persons with the surname Bellingham, one in the Baronetage of England, one in the Baronetage of Ireland and one in the Baronetage of Great Britain
- Bellingham Bells, a baseball team in Bellingham, Washington
- USS Bellingham (ID-3552), a United States Navy cargo ship in commission from 1918 to 1919
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bellingham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.