Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bellini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bellini is an Italian surname. Bellini may also refer to:
- Bellini (cocktail)
- Bellini (German band), girl band produced by the Bellini Brothers of the Paffendorf project
- Bellini (Italian band), rock band
- Favartia bellini, marine gastropod mollusk in the family Muricidae
- Giardino Bellini, urban park of Catania
- Piazza Bellini, Naples, plaza located in central Naples, Italy
- SS Bellini, Italian cargo ship in service 1925 to 1928
- Teatro Massimo Bellini, opera house in Catania, Sicily
- Teatro Bellini, Naples, opera house/theatre on Via Vicenzo Bellini in Central Naples
- Vellezzo Bellini, comune (municipality) in the Province of Pavia in the Italian region Lombardy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bellini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.