Jump to navigation Jump to search
A bellman or town crier is an officer of the court who makes public pronouncements as required by the court, and can also be used to make public announcements in the streets.
|Look up bellman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bellman may also refer to:
- Bellman (surname)
- Carl Michael Bellman, a Swedish songwriter, composer, musician, poet and entertainer
- The stand-by diver in a Diving bell
- Bellman joke, a type of Swedish joke
- "Bellman", a character in Lewis Carroll's poem The Hunting of the Snark
- Bellman hangar, a prefabricated, portable aircraft hangar
- Bellman Prize, a literature prize awarded by the Swedish Academy
- Bellman's Head a headland point in the Stonehaven Bay, Scotland
- Bellman and True, a 1987 film
- Bellman, a prominent character and law enforcement position in the "Thursday Next" novels
- A translated name for zvončari, a Croatian folk custom
- Bellman equation
- Bellman–Ford algorithm
- Hamilton–Jacobi–Bellman equation
- Richard E. Bellman Control Heritage Award, award given by the American Automatic Control Council (AACC)
- Belman (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bellman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.