Bello of Carcassonne
Bello (c. 755 – 810) was Count of Carcassonne from 790 until his death. He was the founder of the Bellonid Dynasty of Carcassonne and Razès which reached its apex in Wilfred the Hairy, progenitor of the House of Barcelona.
It is not known who Bello married, but several children have been suggested for him:
- Guisclafred, his successor in Carcassonne
- Oliba I, Count of Carcassonne and Razès
- Sunyer I, Count of Empúries
- Sunifred I, Count of Barcelona - may have been his son or possibly son-in-law. He is mentioned to be the brother of Sunyer I; might have been his brother-in-law.
- Argila of Razès, Count of Carcassonne and Razès
- Bera of Barcelona, Count of Carcassonne and Razès, Count of Barcelona, Girona, Ausona, Empúries
|Count of Carcassonne
790 – 810
|This biography of a French peer or noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|