From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bellum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bellum, Latin for war, may refer to:
- War, bellum is Latin for war
- Bellum (daemon), the daemon of war from Greco-Roman mythology
- Bellum omnium contra omnes, a Latin phrase meaning "the war of all against all" in Latin
- Bellum se ipsum alet, a Latin phrase meaning "The war will feed itself" in Latin
- Bellum civile (disambiguation), a Latin phrase meaning "civil war" in Latin
- Bellum Valley, Oates Land, Antarctica
- Bellum (The Legend of Zelda), the antagonist in The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bellum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.