Belmore railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eastbound view in October 2006
|Location||Burwood Road, Belmore|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||13.25 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Opened||1 February 1895|
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle|||
|2||services to Lidcombe & Liverpool via Bankstown|||
Punchbowl Bus Company operates one route via Belmore station:
Sydney Buses operates one route via Belmore station:
- Belmore Station NSWrail.net
- Belmore Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- "T3: Bankstown line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Route 942 timetable" (PDF). Punchbowl Bus Co. 22 September 2014.
- "Route 415 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 21 March 2010.
- NightRide bus services Archived 15 February 2015 at the Wayback Machine. Transport Info NSW