|Traditional region||Upper Carniola|
|Statistical region||Central Slovenia|
|• Total||1.18 km2 (0.46 sq mi)|
|Elevation||639.6 m (2,098.4 ft)|
Several structures in Belo are registered as cultural heritage:
- The farm at Belo no. 1, known as the Lenart farm (Slovene: pr' Lenart), consists of a single-story stone house with a 16th-century foundation; the year 1858 is carved into the door casing. There is a cottage bearing the year 1827; this was a building used by a retired farmer that continued to live on the farm. Other structures include a granary with a cellar, a stone barn with a mow, a beehouse, a fruit-drying shed, and a hayrack. There is also a plaque on the house commemorating the communist people's hero Lizika Jančar (a.k.a. Majda; 1919–1943), who was shot in Belo on 20 March 1943.
- The house at Belo no. 2 stands on the eastern edge of the settlement, east of the farm at Belo no. 1. It is a two-story stone house from the end of the 20th century completely reconstructed from older architectural elements brought from elsewhere, including a door casing from green tuff, window casings, and beamed ceilings.
Plaque commemorating Lizika Jančar (1919–1943)
- Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia
- Medvode municipal site
- Intelligenzblatt zur Laibacher Zeitung, no. 141. 24 November 1849, p. 13.
- Slovenian Ministry of Culture register of national heritage Archived April 7, 2015, at the Wayback Machine. reference number ešd 9999
- Jakopič, Albert, & Franc Benedik. 1978. Vodnik po partizanskih poteh. Ljubljana: Borec, p. 60.
- Slovenian Ministry of Culture register of national heritage Archived April 7, 2015, at the Wayback Machine. reference number ešd 16290
|This article about the Municipality of Medvode in Slovenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|