From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Belphegor is the name of a demon. The name has inspired other uses as well:
- Belphegor (band), an Austrian blackened death metal band
- Belfegore, a German gothic new wave band
- Belphégor (novel), a 1927 horror novel by Arthur Bernède
- Citroën Belphégor, the popular moniker of a line of French trucks
- PZL M-15 Belphegor, an agricultural jet biplane
- Belfaygor of Bourne, a character in Jack Pumpkinhead of Oz
- Belphegor, a character from the anime/manga Reborn!
- Belphégor (1927 film), a film by Henri Desfontaines
- Belfagor arcidiavolo, a novella by Niccolò Machiavelli written between 1518 and 1527
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belphegor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.