From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Belsen can mean:
- Bergen-Belsen concentration camp
- Bergen-Belsen displaced persons camp
- Belsen (Bergen), a small village near Bergen, about 25 km north of Celle in northern Germany. The camps were named after this village.
- Other places:
- Belsen, a suburb of Mössingen in Landkreis Tübingen in Baden-Württemberg, Germany: see de:Belsen (Mössingen)
- Belsener Kapelle, one of the oldest Romanesque choir tower churches in Baden-Württemberg. It is in Belsen (Mössingen). See de:Belsener Kapelle
- Belsenberg, a hill 256 meters high near Künzelsau in Baden-Württemberg: see de:Künzelsau
- Bahlsen, a German food company based in Hanover
- Belses, a village in Scotland
- Bełżec extermination camp and Bełżec town, in Poland
- Bolsena, a place in Italy
- El Bolsón (disambiguation), Spanish place names
- Velsen, a place in the Netherlands
- The surname Abelson
- The surname Bellson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belsen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.