Cover of First edition
|Author||H. Rider Haggard|
|Publisher||Stanley Paul & Co., Ltd.|
|Media type||Print (hardcover)|
The novel was published posthumously. It was refused by Haggard's publisher Hutchinson's, and the first U.K. edition was published by Stanley Paul & Co., Ltd., London, in September 1930. It was reissued in 1931.
The Egyptian prince Ramose seeks to rescue his wife Myra from the King of Babylon.
- "Belshazzar" at [visualhaggard.org.
- "The Wings of Romance". The Brisbane Courier. National Library of Australia. 4 August 1928. p. 25. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- "RIDER HAGGARD'S LAST STORY, "BELSHAZZAR."". The Sydney Morning Herald. National Library of Australia. 7 November 1930. p. 7. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- Belshazzar title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Complete book at Free Read
|This article about a historical novel of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.