Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up beluga, Beluga, or béluga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beluga may refer to:
- Airbus Beluga, a large transport airplane
- Beluga-class submarine, a class of Russian SSA diesel-electric submarine
- USS Beluga (SP-536), a United States Navy patrol boat
- Beluga, Alaska
- Beluga (restaurant)
- Beluga caviar, roe of the beluga sturgeon
- Beluga, a type of lentil
- Baby Beluga, a 1980 album by Raffi
- Beluga School for Life, a Thai educational non-profit organization
- Beluga Shipping, a German company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beluga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.