From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bembe language)
Bembe may refer to:
- Bembe people, people of central Africa
- Bembe language (Ibembe), spoken by the Bembe people of the Democratic Republic of the Congo and western Tanzania
- Beembe tribe (Kongo), of the Republic of the Congo
- Bembe language (Kibembe), spoken in the Republic of the Congo
- Bembe (West African drumming), used in Yoruba music
- Bembe (membranophone), a Trinidadian drum more commonly known as bemba
- Bembe, Angola, a town and municipality in Uíge Province in Angola
- Bembé (album), an album by Milton Cardona
- António Bento Bembe, Angolan general and politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bembe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.