(Redirected from Bembe language)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bembe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bembe may refer to:
- Bembe (venue), iconic NYC nightlife business known for its parties and events est:1999
- Bembé (rhythm), in African and Cuban music
- Bembe (West African drumming), in Yoruba music
- Bembe (membranophone), a Trinidadian drum more commonly known as "bemba"
- Bembé (album), by Milton Cardona
- Bembe people, people of central Africa
- Beembe tribe (Kongo), of the Republic of the Congo
- António Bento Bembe, Angolan general and politician
- Bembe language (Ibembe), spoken by the Bembe people of the Democratic Republic of the Congo and western Tanzania
- Bembe language (Kibembe), spoken in the Republic of the Congo
- Bembe, Angola, a town and municipality in Uíge Province in Angola
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bembe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.