(Redirected from Bembe language)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bembe may refer to:
- Bembe people, people of central Africa
- Bembe language (Ibembe), spoken by the Bembe people of the Democratic Republic of the Congo and western Tanzania
- Beembe tribe (Kongo), of the Republic of the Congo
- Bembe language (Kibembe), spoken in the Republic of the Congo
- Bembe (West African drumming), used in Yoruba music
- Bembe (membranophone), a Trinidadian drum more commonly known as bemba
- Bembe, Angola, a town and municipality in Uíge Province in Angola
- Bembé (album), by Milton Cardona
- António Bento Bembe, Angolan general and politician
- Bembé (rhythm), musical rhythm common in African and Cuban music
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bembe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.