||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013)|
|Founded||1988 in Lima, Peru|
|Products||Fast Food (including hamburgers, chicken products, french fries, milkshakes, salads, desserts, and children's meal ensembles)|
|Slogan||Como Bembos no hay otra|
Bembos was established in 1988, with its first restaurant opening in the Miraflores district of Lima. Bembos mixes spices into their meat, giving a distinct taste and appearance. As do other restaurants in Peru (even foreign ones), they serve aji (a pepper-based sauce) on the side. Bembos meals primarily come with hot chips or yuquitas (made from yuca root). As their website states, they can be found all over the Lima area, including a two-story one on Caminos del Inca. They also offer home delivery.
- "La mejor hamburguesa y más" (The best burger and more)
- "Como Bembos no hay otra" (There's nothing like Bembos - literally: Like Bembos there's no other)
- "Definitivamente vas a volver" (You're definitely gonna come back)
The chain has 35 restaurants in 6 cities, mostly in Lima. In July 2007, it had opened a restaurant in the center of Cusco, becoming the first national or international fast food establishment in the city.
- Lima: Miraflores (7), San Isidro (3), Surco (7), San Borja (2), La Molina (1), San Miguel (1), Lima District (1), Chorrillos (1), Jesús María (1), Ate (1) and Independencia (1).
- Callao: Callao District (1) and Bellavista (1).
- Cañete: Asia District
- Arequipa: Yanahuara District Av. Emmel (1) Real Plaza (1) Paucarpata District Mall Aventura Plaza (1)
- Piura: Piura District (1)
- Chiclayo: Chiclayo District (1)
- Cusco: Plaza de Armas (1) Real Plaza (1)
- Trujillo: Mall Aventura Plaza (1) Real Plaza (1)
- Cajamarca: El Quinde Shopping Plaza (1) Real Plaza (1)
Bembos has recently opened restaurants outside of Peru, located in Delhi NCR and Mumbai, India.
In March 2011, Bembos was acquired by the Peruvian group Interbank.
- "Hamburguesas con Sabor Peruano". Industria Alimenticia. August 13, 2007.