Bemerton Heath Harlequins F.C.
|Full name||Bemerton Heath Harlequins Football Club|
|Ground||Western Way, Salisbury|
|Capacity||2,100 (250 seated)|
|League||Wessex League Premier Division|
|2016–17||Wessex League Premier Division, 11th of 22|
The club was established in May 1989 as a merger of Wiltshire League club Bemerton Athletic, former Salisbury & Andover League club Moon and Bemerton Boys of the Mid-Wilts League. The new club was accepted into the Wessex league for the 1989–90 season. In 1992–93 they entered the FA Cup for the first time, reaching the third qualifying round. The season also saw the club win the Wiltshire Senior Cup, beating Wollen Sports 3–1 in the final, as well as a third-place finish in the Wessex League.
Bemerton won the Wiltshire Senior Cup again in 2004–05 with a 3–1 win over Corsham Town in the final. After winning the Wessex League Cup in 2009–10, they were Wessex League runners-up in 2010–11, also winning the Senior Cup for the third time after a 2–0 win against Bradford Town. The following season saw them finish as league runners-up again, as well as winning the Hampshire FA's Russell Cotes Cup, beating Christchurch 2–0 in the final.
The club play at the Western Way ground. The ground has a seated stand on one side of the pitch and a clubhouse with some covered seating behind one goal. It currently has a capacity of 2,100, of which 250 is seated and 350 covered.
- Wessex League
- League Cup winners 2009–10
- Russell Cotes Cup
- Winners 2011–12
- Wiltshire Senior Cup
- Winners 1992–93, 2004–05, 2010–11
- Best FA Cup performance: Third qualifying round, 1992–93
- Best FA Vase performance: Fifth round, 1998–99, 2012–13
- Record attendance: 1,118 vs Aldershot Town
- Most appearances: Keith Richardson
- Mike Williams & Tony Williams (2016) Non-League Club Directory 2017, Tony Williams Publications, p549 ISBN 978-1869833695
- Club History Bemerton Heath Harlequins F.C.
- Bemerton Heath Harlequins at the Football Club History Database
- Wiltshire Cups summary Football Club History Database
- Hampshire Cups 2011–12 Football Club History Database
- Bemerton Heath Harlequins Pyramid Passion