|Full name||Benjamin James Ackland|
|Born||26 October 1989|
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
|Bowling||Right-arm off break|
|Domestic team information|
Source: CricketArchive, 9 September 2013
Benjamin James Ackland (born 26 October 1989) is an English born Irish cricketer. Ackland is a right-handed batsman who bowls right-arm off break. He was born in Nuneaton, Warwickshire and educated at Queen's College, Taunton.
Ackland made his debut for Ireland Under-19s in a Youth One Day International against England Under-19s in the 2008 Under-19 World Cup. He made six appearances in that competition and also played for Ireland Under-19s in 2010 Under-19 World Cup, making five appearances in that competition.
Later in 2010, while studying for his degree in Sports Science & Coaching at Anglia Ruskin University, Ackland made his first-class debut for Cambridge MCCU against Leicestershire. He made a further appearance that season against Sussex. In the 2011 season, he made three further first-class appearances for the team, playing against Essex, Middlesex and Surrey. In his five first-class matches to date, he has scored 293 runs at an average of 41.85, with a high score of 74. This score, one of three fifties he made, came against Middlesex.
- "Player profile: Ben Ackland". www.mccuniversities.org. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Youth One-Day International Matches played by Ben Ackland". CricketArchive. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "First-Class Matches played by Ben Ackland". CricketArchive. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "First-class Batting and Fielding For Each Team by Ben Ackland". CricketArchive. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Cambridge MCCU v Middlesex, 2011". CricketArchive. Retrieved 29 September 2011.