|Full name||Benjamin Barclay|
|Date of birth||7 October 1996|
|Place of birth||Altrincham, England|
|2013–2018||Brighton & Hove Albion|
|2018–2019||Brighton & Hove Albion||0||(0)|
|2019||→ Notts County (loan)||13||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:56, 1 July 2019 (UTC)|
Brighton & Hove Albion
Barclay played regularly for Brighton U23's and made a number of appearances for the Sussex club in the Premier League 2 league in the last few seasons. The former Manchester City youth player was included in Chris Hughton's 25 man squad for the 2018–19 Premier League season. He made his debut for Brighton on 28 August 2018, in the EFL Cup at home against Southampton where he played the full match in a 1–0 loss against their south coast rivals.
Loan to Notts County
On 4 January 2019, Barclay joined Notts County on loan until the end of the season. Barclay made his Notts County debut a day after joining the club in a League Two fixture away against Essex club Colchester United where it eventually finished 3–3 in what also happened to be his first ever league match. On 19 April 2019 Barclay scored his first ever professional goal scoring in the 90+4 minute in a 2–1 home defeat to MK Dons. In the next match which was away to Crawley Barclay was sent off for violent conduct. He was sent off at 1–1, the scoreline it finished. As a result of the suspension he would miss the final two games of the season where Notts County were relegated after a 3–1 away defeat to Swindon Town on the last game of the season.
- As of end of 2018–2019 season
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Brighton & Hove Albion||2018–19||Premier League||0||0||—||1||0||—||1||0|
|Notts County (loan)||2018–19||League Two||13||1||—||—||—||13||1|
- "EFL: Retained list: 2015/16" (PDF). English Football League. p. 11. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 December 2016. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- "Ben Barclay". 11v11.com. AFS Enterprises. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "Ben Barclay - Defender - First Team - Brighton & Hove Albion". Brighton & Hove Albion.
- "LOAN SWITCH FOR ALBION DEFENSIVE PAIR". Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. 4 January 2019. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- "Colchester United 3–3 Notts County - BBC Sport". BBC Sport. 5 January 2019. Retrieved 5 January 2019.
- "Notts County v Milton Keynes Dons - BBC Sport". BBC Sport. 19 April 2019. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- "Crawley Town v Notts County - BBC Sport". BBC Sport. 22 April 2019. Retrieved 22 April 2019.
- "Swindon Town 3–1 Notts County: Magpies relegated to National League - BBC Sport". BBC Sport. 4 May 2019. Retrieved 4 May 2019.