||This biographical article needs more biographical information on the subject. (September 2011)|
|Known for||The Sims 3
The Sims 3: Pets
Ben Bell is the Executive Producer of The Sims 3 and has worked on The Sims 2 expansion packs. Bell has also done several interviews with computer entertainment magazines on features on The Sims 3. He worked on The Sims 3: World Adventures and is the Artistic Director for The Sims 3: High-End Loft Stuff. Bell produced many of the newer Sims games, most prominently The Sims 3: Pets.
- "Q&A: EA’s Ben Bell on making The Sims 3". Simprograms. 2008-09-12. Retrieved 2011-09-12.
- "Video Games Daily | The Sims 3: EA Maxis' Ben Bell Interview". Archive.videogamesdaily.com. 2008-12-05. Retrieved 2011-09-12.
- "EA Announces 'Groundbreaking' New Project as it Expands Salt Lake Studio". IndustryGamers. Retrieved 2011-09-12.
- John Gaudiosi (2008-09-12). "Q&A: EA's Ben Bell on making The Sims 3". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2011-09-12.
- "Ben Bell Talks The Sims 3 - The Sims 3 Videos". Electronic Arts. Retrieved 2011-09-12.
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|