Ben Bolt-Palito Blanco Independent School District
|Ben Bolt-Palito Blanco Independent School District|
|Ben Bolt, Texas|
ESC Region 2 
|Type||Independent school district|
|Grades||Pre-K through 12|
|Superintendent||Timothy Little |
|Schools||3 (2009-10) |
|Students and staff|
|Students||597 (2010-11) |
|Teachers||49.87 (2009-10)  (on full-time equivalent (FTE) basis)|
|Student-teacher ratio||12.17 (2009-10) |
|Athletic conference||UIL Class 1A Football Division I |
|District mascot||Badgers |
|Colors||Royal Blue, White|
|TEA District Accountability Rating for 2011||Academically Acceptable|
|Website||Ben Bolt-Palito Blanco ISD|
The Ben Bolt-Palito Blanco Independent School District is located in Jim Wells County in South Texas off U.S. Route 281. The district contains three schools, two of which are located in Ben Bolt (high school, middle school), and an elementary in Palito Blanco.
As of the 2010-2011 school year, the appraised valuation of property in the district was $70,626,000. The maintenance tax rate was $0.104 and the bond tax rate was $0.027 per $100 of appraised valuation.
In the 2011-2012 school year, the district had three open schools.
- Ben Bolt-Palito Blanco High School
- Ben Bolt Middle School (Grades 4-8)
- Palito Blanco Elementary (Grades PK-3)
- "Texas School Directory 2012" (PDF). Texas Education Agency. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Ben Bolt-Palito Blanco ISD". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
- "UIL Alignments". University Interscholastic League. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
- "Ben Bolt High School Football". CBS Interactive. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
- "Texas Accountability System District Ratings for 2004 through 2011". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2 July 2012. Retrieved 21 July 2012.
|This article about a school district in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|