|Full name||Benjamin Creagh|
6 February 1985 |
Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||191 cm (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||103 kg (16 st 3 lb)|
|Position||Second-row, Prop, Lock|
|2003–||St. George Illawarra Dragons||274||54||0||0||216|
|2009–12||New South Wales||11||4||0||0||16|
|As of 30 March 2016|
|Source: NRL Stats|
Ben Creagh (born 6 February 1985 in Blacktown, New South Wales) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer and co-captain of the St George Illawarra Dragons of the National Rugby League. An Australian international and New South Wales State of Origin representative forward, he has played his whole NRL career to date with the Dragons, with whom he won the 2010 NRL Premiership.
In August, 2008, Creagh was named in the preliminary 46-man Kangaroos squad for the 2008 Rugby League World Cup. He was selected for Country in the City vs Country match on 8 May 2009. In May 2009, he was named in the 17-man squad to represent New South Wales in the opening State of Origin match on 3 June 2009, in Melbourne. He scored a try on this debut for NSW. On 14 May 2009, he officially signed to stay with the Dragons until the end of 2013.  In Game III of the 2009 State of Origin series Creagh was sin binned for a brief altercation with an opposing player.
Creagh capped a memorable 2010 by winning the 2010 NRL Grand Final, making more metres than any forward on the park - 149 metres. In the annual club awards night Creagh was named Dragons Player of the Year - the third time he had received the prestigious award. In 2012, Creagh set the record for most appearances for Country Origin, playing in his sixth game. 
- First Grade Debut: Round 22, St George Illawarra v Warriors at Oki Jubilee, 10 August 2003
- Test debut: Played one test for Australia against France in 2005.
- Selected in the NSW origin squad 2009: in the 2nd row.
- In high school, Edmund Rice College Wollongong, Ben excelled at basketball and rugby league. He later had the choice of joining the Wollongong Hawks NBL side or the St George Illawarra Dragons.
- 2010 NRL Premiership winner
- "Ben Creagh". dragons.com.au. St George Illawarra Dragons. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- Liam FitzGibbon (1 August 2008). "Surprises in Kangaroos squad". "Fox Sports News (Australia)". Archived from the original on 8 August 2008. Retrieved 2 August 2008.
- "Veteran Lockyer named in Australian squad". International Herald Tribune. 1 August 2008. Archived from the original on 16 September 2008. Retrieved 2 August 2008.
- Balym, Todd (3 May 2009). "Blues halfback duel in two as Mitchell Pearce misses selection". Fox Sports. Retrieved 3 May 2009.
- Fitzgibbon, Liam (25 May 2009). "NSW selectors go with form and not reputation for Origin opener". Fox Sports News (Australia). Retrieved 30 May 2009.
- Koch, Dan (3 June 2009). "Jarryd Hayne hits rocky State of Origin road". The Australian (Australia). Archived from the original on 7 June 2009. Retrieved 4 June 2009.[dead link]
- Barrow, Tim (15 May 2009). "Ben Creagh sticking with Dragons for next four years". Illawarra Mercury (Australia). Retrieved 4 June 2009.
- "We've got mongrel - Creagh". Daily Telegraph Newspaper.
- "Creagh named Dragons player of the year". ABC News.
- Michael Chammas (1 May 2014). "Ryan Hoffman edges closer to cap record in City-Country clash for State of Origin". Border Mail. Retrieved 2 May 2014.