||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Ben Doller is the author or several books of poetry. He currently teaches at UC San Diego. 
He was formerly a co-editor of the Kuhl House Contemporary Poetry Series at the University of Iowa Press (until 2010), and vice-editor and designer of 1913 a journal of forms, and 1913 Press. He read at AWP 2009.
- 2000 Walt Whitman Award.
- "taxes"; "Oust Manacle"; "Same Problem", Coconut 10, October 2007
- "big deference betwixt throwing things and throwing things away"; "A POINTING HABIT"; "NICETIES"; "CHICKENSTRIPS", La Petite Zine
- "Daisy". Ploughshares. Winter 2008–09. Archived from the original on January 28, 2016.
- Added to The &NOW Awards 2: The Best Innovative Writing. &NOW Books, 2013.
- Radio, Radio. Louisiana State University Press. 2001. ISBN 978-0-8071-2679-0.
- FAQ. Ahsahta Press. 2009. ISBN 978-1-934103-05-0.
- Dead Ahead. Fence Books. 2010.
Forthcoming book: Fauxhawk from Wesleyan University Press (2015).
- Brenda Shaughnessy, ed. (2008). Satellite Convulsions: Poems from Tin House. Tin House Books. ISBN 978-0-9794198-9-8.
- [dead link]