12 August 1964 |
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||169 lb (77 kg)|
|No. of adult films||924 as a performer & 14 as a director (per IAFD)|
Ben English is an English pornographic actor and the founder and owner of the adult talent agencies LA Direct Models and Miamp Direct Models. He semi-retired from performing in the late 2000s after appearing in nearly 800 movies. However, he has since then appeared in several movies. He appeared most recently in Digital Playground's Top Guns, released on March 8, 2011.
- 2004 XRCO Award – Best New Stud
- 2004 AVN Award – Best Male Newcomer
- 2009 AVN Award – Best Supporting Actor (Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge)
- 2014 AVN Hall of Fame
- "Personal Bio Ben English". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2007-08-26.
- Joe Zigfield (2008-03-06). "Book 'Em". XBiz.com. Retrieved 2008-11-03.
- Dan Miller (2010-04-24). "LA Direct Models Reaches 10-Year Milestone". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 30 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-05-02.
- [dead link]
- "XRCO". Archived from the original on 4 May 2010. Retrieved 2010-05-02.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners". AVN.com. Retrieved 2010-05-02.
- David Sullivan (2009-01-11). "2009 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 14 January 2009. Retrieved 2009-01-11.[dead link]
- Ben English at the Internet Movie Database
- Ben English at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Ben English at the Adult Film Database
- Adult FYI
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|