||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
In 1993, Ofoedu joined the band Benz, and in 1999 he became the singer of Phats and Small, originally as a guest vocalist. He released a solo single called "Your Love" in 2000 and in 2001 joined a new band called REDhill, which included Shane Lynch. The following year he joined another music collaboration, The Intenso Project, and then over the next three years he teamed up with three more bands for one-off singles and concerts. In 2005, he joined Four Story who went on to appear on Making Your Mind Up in the hope of representing the United Kingdom at the Eurovision Song Contest with their song "Hand On My Heart". They came fifth.
In 2006, Ofoedu appeared in The All Star Talent Show.
Ofoedu and fiance Vanessa Feltz have taken part in a number of television programmes as a couple. In April 2007, they participated in an episode of Channel 4's Celebrity Wife Swap, in which she moved in with magician Paul Daniels for one week, while his wife Debbie McGee moved in with Ofoedu.
On 22 September 2007, Feltz and Ofoedu won £150,000 for a cancer charity on the celebrity version of ITV's Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.
In 2010, they took part in the Virgin 1 show A Restaurant in our Living Room, catering for 25 people in their home.
Ofoedu and Feltz made an appearance on the BBC One daytime quiz show Pointless Celebrities in July 2011. They reached the final, beating the other three pairs, but were unable to win the jackpot for their charity. They also appeared on All Star Mr & Mrs in 2014.
Ofoedu and Feltz appeared together on Celebrity Big Brother's "Bit On the Side" as panel members in 2014.
Ofoedu moved to the United Kingdom with his family when he was two years old. He has two sisters.
- Dayani, Alison (19 July 2002). "M2 Music: Ben has hottest hits this summer". Birmingham Evening Mail. Retrieved 15 September 2010.
- Interview - Vanessa Feltz & Ben Ofoedu ('The Vanessa Show') Digital Spy, 8 January 2011
- Vanessa Feltz's return to daytime TV flops as ratings drop by tens of thousands... in just three days Mail Online, 19 January 2011
- "Episode 12, Series 8, The Big Questions". BBC. January 1, 1970. Retrieved June 19, 2016.
- "Vanessa Feltz returns to Big Brother as Nadia and Makosi get booted out". Daily Record. 4 September 2010. Retrieved 15 September 2010.
- "Phats and Small's Ben Ofoedu to star in Sevenoaks' Peter Pan". Sevenoaks Chronicle. May 1, 2015. Retrieved June 19, 2016.
- Dayani, Alison (July 19, 2002). "M2 Music: Ben Has Hottest Hits This summer". Birmingham Evening Mail. Retrieved 19 June 2016. (subscription required)