Ben Page (market researcher)
Ben Page (born 9 January 1965) is a market researcher, who is chief executive officer of Ipsos MORI. He has worked there since 1987, having graduated from St. John's College, Oxford the previous year.
From 1987-1992 Page worked in the company's private sector businesses on corporate reputation and consumer research, working for companies like Shell, BAE Systems, Sky TV and IBM. Since 1992 he has worked closely with both Conservative and Labour ministers and senior policy makers across government, leading on work for Downing Street, the Cabinet Office, the Home Office and the Department of Health, as well as a wide range of local authorities and NHS Trusts.
He has served on a wide range of independent commissions and reviews and is currently a member of the advisory boards of the King's Fund, Institute of Public Policy Research (IPPR), and the Social Market Foundation (SMF). He is also serves as a trustee for the Centre for Ageing Better and the Centre for London.
Honours & Awards
In 2019, he was elected a Fellow of the Market Research Society (FMRS)
- "Page, Benjamin Charles, (born 9 Jan. 1965), Chief Executive, Ipsos MORI UK and Ireland, since 2009". WHO'S WHO & WHO WAS WHO. doi:10.1093/ww/9780199540884.001.0001/ww-9780199540884-e-246875.
- "Ben Page [visiting faculty]". www.kcl.ac.uk.
- "Ben Page - Chief Executive, Ipsos MORI | Ipsos MORI". www.ipsos.com.
- "Ben Page". The King's Fund.
- "Ben Page". IPPR. 24 March 2014.
- "Our People". Social Market Foundation.
- "Ben Page". Centre for Ageing Better.
- "Ben Page". www.centreforlondon.org.
- "Past winners | Market Research Society". Market Research Society.
- "The 100 Most Connected Men in Britain 2015". British GQ.
- "Eighty-four leading social scientists conferred as Fellows of the Academy of Social Sciences". Academy of Social Sciences. 19 October 2016. Retrieved 5 August 2017.
- "Fellows & Patrons | Market Research Society". Market Research Society. Retrieved 2 July 2020.
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|