|Born||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
|Genres||Electronic, House, Dance|
|Occupation(s)||Producer, DJ, Remixer|
|Associated acts||Real Connoisseur, Solomun|
Ben Pearce is a British DJ and music producer. He has co-founded the record label and DJ agency Purp & Soul with Chris Farnworth and heads as the Creative Director. Ben Pearce's music is considered Deep House with punk/metal, hip-hop, electronica, soul and funk influences.
On 11 October 2012 Ben released his first full-length EP titled What I Might Do on MTA Records and Under The Shade. He released his debut single "What I Might Do" on 20 August 2013. "What I Might Do" samples vocals from R&B artist Anthony Hamilton's 2003 song, "Cornbread, Fish & Collard Greens". After four years of releasing the song, in February 2016, he released his surprise debut EP entitled Pomelo.
- Pomelo (2016)
|Year||Title||Peak chart positions||Album|
|2013||"What I Might Do"||7||15||40||10||Non-album single|
|2012||"Hurt"||P.A One: Mixed by Ben Pearce||Purp & Soul|
|2013||"Got A Feeling"||Josh Butler|
|"Love Me Do"||Prunk|
|2015||"Something About You"||Hayden James|
|2017||"Cover Me"||Depeche Mode|
On 1 April 2018, following an Easter greeting message made by Donald Trump on Twitter, Pearce responded with a Tweet asking "I sent you a cyanide egg, did you get it?". This was interpreted by many who replied to the Tweet as a death threat against the 45th President of the United States.
- "Ben Pearce hits the deep house chart's top spot with "What I Might Do"". Beatport. Retrieved 19 September 2013.
- "BEN PEARCE". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 19 September 2013.
- Hung, Steffen. "Discografie Ben Pearce". Belgium (Flanders) Charts Portal. Hung Medien (Steffen Hung).
- Hung, Steffen. "Discografie Ben Pearce". Dutch Charts Portal. Hung Medien (Steffen Hung).
- Peak positions for singles in Scotland:
- Greg, P. (April 1, 2018). "A blue check from London responds to Donald Trump's Happy Easter greeting with a 'cyanide egg'". Twitchy. Retrieved April 2, 2018.