This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Education||University of Wisconsin–Madison, Wharton School of Business|
|Occupation||Head of Comedy, YouTube|
Ben Relles (born 1975) is Head of Comedy at YouTube, as part of the YouTube Originals program. In this role, he oversees development of new content from YouTube's top comedy talent. Prior to joining YouTube, he was Vice President of Programming at Next New Networks.
Relles is the creator of the comedy network Barely Political, whose content has now been viewed over 2.5 billion times. Ben started the channel when he created the "Obama Girl" series of videos. He continues to oversee the Barely Political comedy network, which has featured the shows The Key of Awesome, Super Therapy, and Auto-Tune the News. He also developed the Vsauce network with Michael Stevens which has a combined 1 billion views across Vsauce1, Vsauce2, and Vsauce3.
He received his MBA in Marketing from the Wharton School of Business.
- Obama Meets With YouTube Advisors On How To Reach Online Audiences
- FOX Business: The Willis Report
- UW Alumni Association: Ben Relles, 2013 Forward Under 40 Award Honoree
- Fast Company: How the Next Lab Can Quadruple Your Subscribers
- NATPE Daily: Developing for Digital
- Anderson Cooper Show: YouTube Guest Ben Relles
- 20/20: The Key of Awesome
- CurrentTV: The Obama Girl
- CSPAN: Interview with Ben Relles
- Huffington Post: A Crush on Obama and an Eye on the Prize
- On Wisconsin Magazine: E-lectorate
- ABC News: Obama Girl, Caught
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|