|Born||August 26, 1980|
Ben Schechter established Weird Days with Alex Goldberg and Drew Blatman in 2007. They gained notoriety for their work with Riff Raff, Santigold, Das Racist, Tanlines. and Real Estate. Schechter has directed commercials for MySpace, Nike, Converse, and Levi's.
Make It Rain
Schechter is the co-creator of "Make It Rain: For the Love of Money." The app was #1 in the iTunes store and has over 50 million downloads.
Schechter runs a small independent book store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Goble, Corban. "Weird Days Interview". Epilogue. Archived from the original on September 2, 2014. Retrieved May 19, 2014.
- "Santigold Gets Girls to Sing in Video for HBO Show".
- "Das Racist Drop Clever Michael Jackson Clip".
- IFEANYI, KC. "GOPANO, EPIC RED, TANLINES ADD UP TO 360-DEGREE INDIE MUSIC EXPERIENCE". Fast Co Create. Retrieved May 19, 2014.
- . Pitchfork Media http://pitchfork.com/features/staff-lists/8731-the-top-music-videos-of-2011/. Retrieved May 19, 2014. Missing or empty
- "Watch As Myspace Takes You into Riff Raff's Past". Huffington Post.