This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (May 2014)
|Born||August 26, 1980|
Ben Schechter (born August 26, 1980) is an American artist and filmmaker best known as a partner in Directors Collective Weird Days. He is now based in Los Angeles.
Ben Schechter established Weird Days with Alex Goldberg and Drew Blatman in 2007. They gained notoriety for their work with Riff Raff, Santigold, Das Racist, Tanlines. and Real Estate. Schechter has directed commercials for MySpace, Nike, Converse, and Levi's.
Make It Rain
Schechter is the co-creator of "Make It Rain: For the Love of Money." The app was #1 in the iTunes store and has over 50 million downloads.
Schechter ran a small independent book store in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. It has since closed.
- ^ Goble, Corban. "Weird Days Interview". Epilogue. Archived from the original on September 2, 2014. Retrieved May 19, 2014.
- ^ "Santigold Gets Girls to Sing in Video for HBO Show". January 14, 2013.
- ^ "Das Racist Drop Clever Michael Jackson Clip". September 9, 2011.
- ^ IFEANYI, KC (February 17, 2012). "GOPANO, EPIC RED, TANLINES ADD UP TO 360-DEGREE INDIE MUSIC EXPERIENCE". Fast Co Create. Retrieved May 19, 2014.
- ^ "The Top Music Videos of 2011". Pitchfork Media. Retrieved May 19, 2014.
- ^ "Watch As Myspace Takes You into Riff Raff's Past". Huffington Post. October 30, 2013.