November 4, 1895
|Died||December 20, 1980 (aged 85)|
Calistoga, California, United States
Sharpsteen created a museum documenting the history of California's first millionaire, Sam Brannan, and the history of the Upper Napa Valley as well as more on Sharpsteen's life and work at the Sharpsteen Museum located in Calistoga, California. He died in Sonoma County, California.
- Pinocchio (1940 – supervising director)
- Dumbo (1941 – director)
- Seal Island (1948 – producer)
- Water Birds (1952 – director)
- Bear Country (1953 – producer)
- The Living Desert (1953 – producer)
- The Vanishing Prairie (1954 – producer)
- Men Against the Arctic (1955 – producer)
- White Wilderness (1958 – producer)
- Ama Girls (1958 – producer)
- The Best of Walt Disney's True-Life Adventures (1975 – producer)
- "Disney Legends - D23". Retrieved February 21, 2017.
- "Home - History Museum - Field Trip - Fun Events - Calistoga CA - Sharpsteen Museum". Retrieved February 21, 2017.
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1890s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Washington (state) biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|