This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Academic, author, journalist|
Ben Sisario is an American academic, author, and journalist.
He is a staff reporter for The New York Times, covering music and culture. Sisario is also the author of Doolittle (2006) a non-fiction book in the 33⅓ series about the studio album Doolittle (1989) by the Pixies, an alternative-rock band.
- List of American journalists
- Lists of American writers
- List of New York University people
- List of non-fiction writers
- List of The New York Times employees
- Crimes Against Music Sisario's blog Crimes Against Music
- Sisario interview with The Uberlist
- Works by or about Ben Sisario in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
|This biographical article related to music journalism in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|