Benjamin William Oliver Swain (March 31, 1986) from Welwyn Garden City is a British synchronized diver. During the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics, Swain took part in the Men's 3m Springboard Synchronized event with Nicholas Robinson-Baker. Swain and Robinson-Baker were placed seventh at 2008 Summer Olympics in the synchronised 3m springboard event. He won gold in 2009 in the 3m synchro with Robinson-Baker in the World Series leg in Mexico. He suffered an injury to his anterior cruciate ligament in February 2010, ending his season, after which Robinson-Baker partnered with Chris Mears that year. Swain returned to diving in 2011 but did not make the Olympic team in 2012.
- Mike Dickson (13 August 2008). "Diving coach Foley blasts judges for 'crucifying' GB pair". Daily Mail.
- "Nick Robinso-Baker". Glasgow 2014.
- "Diver Ben Swain's season over after cruciate injury". 2014. 5 February 2010.
- "Double gold for Robinson-Baker in Sheffield". The Star. 26 June 2010.
- "Sheffield's Ben is getting ready to take the plunge again". The Star. 8 March 2011.
- "Tom Daley set for emotional return at National Diving Championships following death of his father". The Daily Telegraph. 10 Jun 2011.
- "Diving" (PDF). Swimming.org.
|This biographical article relating to British diving is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|