This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2019)
|Born||30 August 1976|
|Alma mater||Imperial College, London, Open University|
|Occupation(s)||Online educator, entrepreneur and author|
Ben Tristem (born 30 August 1976) is an English online educator on Udemy, entrepreneur and author. Tristem has toured Britain in a motorhome, working online via Internet. The European Space Agency put him forward to Channel 4's 2004 Superhuman Program as a British candidate astronaut.
Early life and education
Tristem was born in London, England. He was educated at Dulwich College. Tristem graduated from Imperial College in London, UK with an honors degree in computer science.
Tristem set up his first business at the age of 15, has flying experience and qualifications in gymnastics, sky diving, trampolining, martial arts, and rock climbing. He has a number of game development courses on Udemy. In 2016 he gave a TEDx talk on "Navigating your learning journey".
- ^ "BBC News Wales Article". 31 March 2005.
- ^ "BBC News Article". BBC. 19 August 2005.
- ^ a b "Ex-fireman tells of astronaut bid". East Anglian Daily Times.
- ^ "informIT Bio".
- ^ "Navigating your learning journey : TEDxTUBerlin". youtube.com. Retrieved 18 September 2017.
- "The top 10 courses for Brits looking for a better job". The Telegraph
- "These guys are making bank by teaching online". Fortune.com
- "Man (in a motorhome) on a mission". The Telegraph