From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Benchmark may refer to:
|Look up benchmark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Measurements and other evaluations
- Reference points for geographic measurements:
- Commodity-market reference-price practices:
- Benchmark (investment performance evaluation)
- Benchmarking, evaluating performance within organizations
- Benchmark (computing), the result of running a computer program to assess performance
- Benchmark, a best-performing, or "gold standard", test
- Other brands:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benchmark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.