(Redirected from Benchmark (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Benchmark may refer to:
|Look up benchmark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Measurements and other evaluations
- Reference points for geographic measurements:
- Commodity-market reference-price practices:
- Benchmark (investment performance evaluation)
- Benchmarking, evaluating performance within organizations
- Benchmarking (journal), a bimonthly peer-reviewed academic journal relating to the field of quality management
- Benchmark (computing), the result of running a computer program to assess performance
- Benchmark, a best-performing, or "gold standard", test
- Other brands:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benchmark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.