Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bend may refer to:
- Bend, a curvature in a pipe, tube, or pipeline (see Bend radius)
- Bend knot, a knot used to tie two ropes together; see List of bend knots
- Bending, the deformation of an object due to an applied load
Albums and songs
- Bend, British Columbia, a railway point in Canada
- Bend, California
- Bend, Missouri
- Bend, Oregon
- Bend, South Dakota
- Bend, Texas
- Bend (heraldry), a diagonal band used as a heraldic charge
- Bend, a meander in a river
- Decompression sickness, commonly known as "the bends"
- Curl (association football), a playing technique also called "bend"