From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bend or Bend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bend may refer to:
Engineering and construction
- Bending, the deformation of an object due to an applied load
- Bend, a curvature in a pipe, tube, or pipeline (see bend radius)
- Bend knot, a general term for a knot used to tie two ropes together
- Bend, British Columbia, a railway point in Canada
- Bend, Oregon, a city in the United States
- Bend, South Dakota, an unincorporated community
- North Bend, Oregon, a city in the United States
- Bend (guitar), a guitar technique
- Bending for harmonica
- Glissando, a glide from one pitch to another
- Bend, an album by The Origin
- The Bends, an album by Radiohead
- Bend (album), a 2006 album by 8stops7
- Bend Elks, baseball team located in Bend, Oregon
- Bend (heraldry), a colored band that runs from the upper left (as seen by the viewer) corner of the shield to the lower right
- Decompression sickness, commonly "the bends"
- Bend, Not Break, a 2012 memoir by Ping Fu and MeiMei Fox
- A meander in a river
- All pages beginning with "Bend"
- All pages with titles containing Bend
- Bendable (disambiguation)
- Bender (disambiguation)
- Bending (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.