Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bend or bends may refer to:
- Bending, the deformation of an object due to an applied load
- Bend, a curvature in a pipe, tube, or pipeline (see Bend radius)
- A knot used to tie two ropes together; see List of bend knots
- Bend (guitar), a guitar technique
- Bending for harmonica
- Glissando, a glide from one pitch to another
Albums and songs
- Bend (The Origin album), 1992
- The Bends, a 1995 album by Radiohead
- Bend (8stops7 album), 2006
- "Bend" (song), a 2015 song by Chet Faker
- Bend, British Columbia, a railway point in Canada
- Bend (heraldry), a diagonal band used as a heraldic charge
- Decompression sickness, commonly known as "the bends"
- A meander in a river
- All pages beginning with "Bend"
- All pages with a title containing Bend
- Bendable (disambiguation)
- Bender (disambiguation)
- Bending (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.