|Look up bend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bend may refer to:
Engineering and construction
- Bending, the deformation of an object due to an applied load
- Bend, a curvature in a pipe, tube, or pipeline (see bend radius)
- Bend knot, a general term for a knot used to tie two ropes together
- Bend, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Bend, Oregon, a city
- Bend, South Dakota, an unincorporated community
- Bend, California
- Bend, Texas
- Bend, British Columbia, a railway point in Canada
- Bend (guitar), a guitar technique
- Bending for harmonica
- Glissando, a glide from one pitch to another
Albums and songs
- Bend (The Origin album), 1992
- The Bends, a 1995 album by Radiohead
- Bend (8stops7 album), 2006
- "Bend" (song), a 2015 song by Chet Faker
- Bend Elks, a baseball team based in Bend, Oregon, United States
- Bend (heraldry), a colored band that runs from the upper left (as seen by the viewer) corner of the shield to the lower right
- Decompression sickness, commonly "the bends"
- Bend, Not Break, a 2012 memoir by Ping Fu and MeiMei Fox
- A meander in a river
- All pages beginning with "Bend"
- All pages with a title containing Bend
- Bendable (disambiguation)
- Bender (disambiguation)
- Bending (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.