From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Benda may refer to :
Places and jurisdictions
- Benda, Albania, an Ancient city, former bishopric in Epirus Novus and present Latin Catholic titular see
- Benda, Sirampog, a subdistrict of Sirampog, Central Java, Indonesia
- Benda, Tangerang, a subdistrict of Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
- Benda, Guinea
- Qulbəndə (Gyul'benda, Gülbəndə, Qulbəndə), a village and municipality in the Agdash Rayon, Azerbaijan
- Benda, Santrampur, in Gujarat, India
- Benda (surname), for people including composers of Franz Benda's Czech dynasty
- Benda Chamber Orchestra, a Czech amateur music ensemble, named fater that musical family
- 734 Benda, a minor planet
- Prachum Benda or Pchum Ben, Ancestors' day in Cambodia.
- Staff Benda Bilili, a group of Congolese street musicians living around the zoo in Kinshasa
- "The Prisoner of Benda", an episode of Futurama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.