From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bender (disambiguation))
|Look up bender in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bender may refer to:
- Bender (Futurama), a character on animated television series Futurama
- Bender, one who can manipulate a classical element in Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra
- Elaine Bender, detective from the television series Blue Murder
- Goodloe Bender, a character from the movie The Road to Wellville (based on a novel by T. C. Boyle)
- John Bender (character), a character from the 1985 film The Breakfast Club played by Judd Nelson
- Ostap Bender, a fictional antihero by Ilf and Petrov
- Sally Bender Hyde, film character played by Jane Fonda in Coming Home (1978)
- Bender (TV series), 1979 TV series produced by Terry Becker
- Bender, Moldova, also known as Bendery or Tighina
- Bender, California, a former settlement in Fresno County, California
- Bender Bayla District, a district of Bari, Somalia
- Bender, Saskatchewan, a ghost town in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada
- B-Bender, a guitar accessory that allows the player to change the pitch of one or more strings "on the fly"
- Bender tent, a type of makeshift shelter made using bended tree branches
- Pipe and tube bender, a machine which bends tube, pipe and solid metals
- Bender (rapper), a Canadian rapper, member of hip hop group Flight Distance, and former King of the Dot champion
- Bender (band), an American hard rock band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- FC Dinamo Bender, a Moldovan football club based in Bendery (also known as Tighina or Bender)
- Jeremy Bender, a song by progressive rock band Emerson Lake and Palmer from their album Tarkus.
- A binge drinking spree
- A curveball, a type of pitch thrown in baseball
- A male homosexual, in British derogatory slang
- Sixpence (British coin), in archaic British slang
- pitch bend controller on electronic keyboards and synthesizers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bender.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.