From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bending (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bending may refer to:
- Bending, the behavior of a structural element subjected to a lateral load
- Bending (metalworking), a sheet metalworking process used in manufacture
- Bending, the fictional ability of manipulation of the four classical elements in Avatar: The Last Airbender and its sequel, The Legend of Korra
- The flection of a tone, frequently utilized in blues and jazz music (see glissando)
- A harmonica technique used to change the pitch of a note.
- The middle name of fictional Futurama character Bender Bending Rodriguez
- Bending the rules
- String bending, a guitar technique
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bending.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.