Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bene may refer to:
- Bene AG, a European office furniture product and services company
- Bene Israel ("Sons of Israel") are a historic community of Jews in India
- a prefix
- a prefix denoting a society in the fictional world of Dune, among them:
- Bené (born 1941), Brazilian footballer
- Carmelo Bene (1937–2002), Italian actor, poet, film director and screenwriter
- Ferenc Bene (1944-2006), Hungarian football (soccer) player
- Beni (disambiguation)
- Bani (disambiguation)
- Del Bene, or Adriana Ferrarese del Bene, (born c. 1755 - died after 1804 in Venice), Italian operatic soprano
- Bene Gesserit, a key social, religious, and political force in Frank Herbert's fictional Dune universe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.