|Conference||Heart of America Athletic Conference|
|Athletic director||Charles Gartenmayer|
|Football stadium||O'Malley Field at Larry Wilcox Stadium|
|Basketball arena||Ralph Nolan Gymnasium|
|Baseball stadium||Laughlin Field at Olsen Stadium|
|Softball stadium||Asher Sports Complex|
|Soccer stadium||John Casey Soccer Center|
|Fight song||Raven Fight Song|
|Colors||Red and Black
- The Ballpark at Benedictine: Baseball
- BC Softball Field: Softball
- The Haverty Center: Practice facilities, Cheer offices
- John Casey Soccer Center: Soccer
- Laughlin Track at Larry Wilcox Stadium: Track and Field
- Mother Teresa Center: Athletic Training Facility
- O'Malley Field at Larry Wilcox Stadium: Football
- Ralph Nolan Gymnasium: Basketball and Volleyball
The mascot "Rocky" is associated with St. Benedict, as legend has it a raven would bring the sixth-century saint food during his time as a hermit in the mountains near Subiaco, Italy. The legend also has the raven saving St. Benedict from eating poisoned bread.
Ravens are flying high in the sky,
Cheer them on their way.
Hey! Hey! Hey!
Shout out the black and red battle cry,
Sons of grand ole' St. Benedict,
Raise your banners high.
Soaring onto glory.
Faithful to the story,
Ravens always fly on high!
- Irv Comp, starting quarterback of the Green Bay Packers, member of the 1944 NFL Championship team
- Terry Hanson, athlete and coach in Ravens Hall of Fame who went on to a successful career in pro sports and the media
- Darryl Jones, athlete led 1967 basketball team to NAIA National Championship, NAIA All-American and All-Decade team selection. drafted by NBA's San Diego Rockets prior their move to Houston
- Jamie Mueller, professional running back for the Buffalo Bills (1987–1990)