From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Benedictus, benedictum, or benedictus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benedictus may refer to:
- Benedictus (Song of Zechariah), the canticle sung at Lauds, also called the Canticle of Zachary
- The second part of the Sanctus, part of the Eucharistic prayer
- "Benedictus" (Simon & Garfunkel song), a 1964 song by Simon & Garfunkel
- "Benedictus" (Strawbs song), a 1972 song by English rock band Strawbs
- Benedictus, an instrumental composition from Two Steps From Hell's album, Sun
- Benedictus (given name)
- Abbas Benedictus (died 1194), abbot of Peterborough
- David Benedictus (born 1938), English novelist and theatre director
- Édouard Bénédictus (1879–1930), French chemist who invented laminated glass
- Kyle Benedictus (born 1991), Scottish footballer
- Benedictus Deus (disambiguation), one of several papal bulls issued by a Pope
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benedictus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.