Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Benedictus, benedictum, or benedictus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benedictus may refer to:
- Benedictus (Song of Zechariah), the canticle sung at Lauds, also called the Canticle of Zachary
- The second part of the Sanctus, part of the Eucharistic prayer
- "Benedictus" (Simon & Garfunkel song), a 1964 song by Simon & Garfunkel
- "Benedictus" (Strawbs song), a 1972 song by English rock band Strawbs
- Benedictus, an instrumental composition from Two Steps From Hell's album, Sun
- Benedictus (given name)
- David Benedictus (born 1938), English novelist and theatre director
- Édouard Bénédictus (1879–1930), French chemist who invented laminated glass
- Kyle Benedictus (born 1991), Scottish footballer
- Benedictus Deus (disambiguation), one of several papal bulls issued by a Pope
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benedictus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.