Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up beneficence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beneficence may refer to:
- Beneficence (hip-hop artist)
- Beneficence, a synonym for philanthropy
- Beneficence (ethics)
- Beneficience, a concept in medical ethics
- Beneficence (statue), a statue at Ball State University
- Procreative beneficence
- Order of Beneficence (Greece)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beneficence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.