Jump to navigation Jump to search
Beneficial may refer to:
- Beneficial Corporation, a consumer finance company founded in 1914 that was ultimately bought by HSBC Corporation
- Beneficial Loan Society, the former name of Beneficial Corporation
- Beneficial Finance, a former division of HSBC Finance, and a part of their acquisition of Beneficial Corporation
- Beneficial Bank, a full-service bank founded in 1853 operating in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Beneficial Financial Group, an insurance and financial services company founded in 1905 and run by the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Beneficial State Bank, a community development bank founded in 2007 that serves California and the Pacific Northwest
- Beneficial organism, any organism that benefits the growing process of another species
- Beneficial Microbes, a scientific journal covering research on microbes beneficial to the health and well-being of humans and animals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beneficial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.