Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up benga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benga may refer to:
- Benga tree, a common name for Pterocarpus marsupium
- Benga people, an indigenous ethnic group of Equatorial Guinea
- Benga language, spoke by the Benga people
- Benga music, a genre of music originating in Kenya
- Benga, the old name of Movileni, Olt, a commune in Romania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.