From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Benga may refer to:
- Benga tree, a common name for Pterocarpus marsupium
- Benga people, an indigenous ethnic group of Equatorial Guinea
- Benga language, spoke by the Benga people
- Benga music, a genre of music originating in Kenya
- Place name
- Benga, the old name of Movileni, Olt, a commune in Romania
|Look up benga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Benga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.