From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bengal is a region in South Asia.
Bengal or Bengals can also refer to:
- West Bengal
- Bengal Presidency
- Mother Bengal (Bangla Maa), the national personification of Bengal as a mother figure
- Bengal, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Bengal, Kentucky, United States
- Bengal Township, Michigan, United States
Flora and faunas
- Cincinnati Bengals, an American football franchise
- Bayou Bengals, a nickname for the LSU Tigers athletic team
- Beckley Bengals, an American baseball team of 1930s
- Trenton Bengals, two separate American basketball teams of 1920s and 1930s
- Idaho State Bengals, sports teams of Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho, United States
- Buffalo State Bengals, sports teams of Buffalo State College, Buffalo, New York, United States
- Bengal (comics), a fictional martial arts expert from Marvel Comics
- Bangla (disambiguation)
- Bay of Bengal
- Bangle, traditional ornaments worn by South Asian women
- The Bangles, American rock band of three women
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bengal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.