Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bengawan Solo may refer to:
- Bengawan Solo River, the longest river on the Indonesian island of Java and site of paleoanthropology early hominid remains
- "Bengawan Solo" (song), a 1940 Indonesian song about the Javanese river by Gesang Martohartono
- Bengawan Solo (1949 film), a 1949 Indonesian film directed by Jo An Djan
- Bengawan Solo (1971 film), a remake of the 1949 film directed by Sofia WD, Willy Wilianto, and Bay Isbahi
- Bengawan Solo (company), a baking company in Singapore
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bengawan Solo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.