|Education||Summit Trail Middle School|
|Years active||2018 - present|
Benicio "Beni" Bryant (born September 8, 2004) is an American singer-songwriter-artist who competed on the reality talent show America's Got Talent (AGT) and ended the competition as a finalist. Benicio's YouTube videos were discovered by the producers of The Voice Kids in Germany. He was invited to audition for the show in 2018. He turned all four coaches’ chairs with his cover of “Bird Set Free,” and he finished the competition in 2nd place.
- Henderson, Cydney (September 17, 2019). "'America's Got Talent' finale: From Kodi Lee to Ryan Niemiller, who could win it all?". USA Today. Retrieved September 18, 2019.
- Angel, Kayse (March 9, 2018). "Local teen makes it on 'The Voice Kids' in Germany". Renton Reporter. Archived from the original on June 7, 2019. Retrieved June 6, 2019.
- Keaney, Quinn (August 7, 2019). "This Shy 14-Year-Old Singer's Voice Stunned the America's Got Talent Judges". POPSUGAR Entertainment. Retrieved August 8, 2019.
- "Take 5: Maple Valley teen competes on 'The Voice Kids' in Germany". KING-TV. KING. Archived from the original on June 7, 2019. Retrieved June 6, 2019.
- Windsor, Rachael (June 30, 2019). "America's Got Talent: Benicio Bryant reveals he was 'totally flattered' when Simon Cowell compared him to Harry Styles". Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide (MEAWW). Retrieved July 3, 2019.
- Castro, Danilo (June 4, 2019). "Benicio Bryant: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy. Archived from the original on June 7, 2019. Retrieved June 6, 2019.
- "Teen Singer Benicio Bryant Pours His Heart into Brandi Carlile's 'The Joke' on 'America's Got Talent': Exclusive". Billboard. Retrieved June 6, 2019.